Tuesday, October 9, 2007

FALL BREAK IS HERE

WOW, it has only been 9 weeks since school has started, but I have already forgot what it was like to sleep in a little. Fall break is here and we are still getting up at the same time, as if we were going to school. Today has a little different, Reagan had to go to school, so it was just Anita and I. But Bryan gave gnash a rib bone from dinner last night, and I woke up to dog puke everywhere, and she has continued all day, and unfortunately every time I clean it up I get sick. This has never bothered me before, but today it is. She normally doesn't get table scraps, and she will not ever again. I now have her outside since the rain has stopped, and it doesn't seemed to matter if she runs off either. I am so over indoor animals, kids are hard enough. I was suppose to be cleaning out closets, but I haven't gotten there yet, Gnash has kept me busy. Well I thought I would update everyone, on my crazy day..Until tomorrow!!!

No comments: