Monday, October 8, 2007

I AM BACK!!!




OK, My own brother, informed me, that I am falling behind on the blog, so here it goes, we had a very busy weekend!!


FRIDAY:


We did as little as possible, we are usually so worn out from the week, our Fridays are always boring!!


SATURDAY:


Reagan and I went to Anita's soccer game, where she score 3 out of the 7 goals!!! GO ANITA!!! she was awesome out there, she finally came out of her shell. after that we headed to my mom, so we could go to Gallatin, first to check on my dad's and grandparent's flowers at the cemetery, and then we went to Oktoberfest on the Square, They had all kinds of craft booths set up, but it was VERY HOT, I think it made it to 90 that day!!


SUNDAY:


We got up and headed down to Spring Hill to Addison's birthday party, She had a princess party, and the entire back yard was a carnival, They had ring toss, pick a duck out of a pond, knock down the cans, skeeball, egg walk, pop a balloon, and fishing, plus all the food you find at a carnival, hot dogs, nachos, popcorn, and someone was making cotton candy, we all had a BLAST!!! Above are pictures of the girls , with their faces in the cut outs Natalie made.But there again it was VERY HOT OUTSIDE!!!


MONDAY:


Today we went and had lunch with my mom at her school, the girls love going there!! Of course lunch starts at 9:50 am and we only have about 20 mins to eat and visit, but it is a big treat for them!! Then we headed to the hotel to see daddy, and then delivered a gift basket to a mom from MOPS that had a baby last week, they are now resting up for soccer practice later!!!


I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT REST OF THE DAY!!!

No comments: