Friday, November 2, 2007

I am back after a very long break

Can I just say WOW, Our life has been so busy, we are finally slowing down a little. Well we went to Alabama during fall break to see Bryan's brother, and had a wonderful time. When we cam back we were in full speed ahead. Between School, extra Soccer games, we had to make up, Field Trips, Birthday parties, Halloween parties. We have been very busy. I will upload some pictures of Halloween later. Well only after a little over 9 weeks of Kindergarden, The teachers and principle have decided to extend the kindergardener's day to be a full day of school, they have adopted a literacy program, that they need extra time to work on, so as of Monday, Nov. 5th, Anita will be in school from 7:30am to 2:30pm, that is going to be a long day for her, but I think she will enjoy it. I have been very impressed with our school, I can not get over all of the work that they do in a day, and all the homework, we have to do on the weekends, but Anita is able to read beginner books now!! The girls are counting down the days till we leave for the BEACH!!! I have to say I am very excited myself!! I hope this finds everyone well, and I will write again soon, I promise!!

2 comments:

Susan said...

I'm so glad you're back! :)

Anonymous said...

People should read this.