Saturday, November 3, 2007

YEAH, ONLY 17 DAYS TILL WE ARE AT THE BEACH

OK, Soccer is offically over today, was our last game. No more, Monday, Thursday Practices, and Saturday games!!!! I may actually have some free time now. Today, I went to Franklin, KY with my mom, she wanted to go to the Wal-mart there to get some groceries..OK>>note to self, and everyone else..DO NOT GO ON SATURDAY!!! I haven't ever seen that many people in a Wal-mart, not even the day after Thanksgiving!!! It was truely insane. So I came home, to put the girls down for a nap, because for some reason they were up before the sun was this morning, and I knew that we had a Birthday party @ 5, and they wouldn't last if they didn't get a nap!! Speaking of birthdays, There are a lot of them in October and November, Last Saturday we had 3, yes I said 3 to go to, 11-1, 1:30-3:30 and 4-7:30. needless to say that day went by very quickly!!Well, I better go wake the girls, we have to be in Hendersonville at 5.. Until next time!!!
Lisa

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Yes the Wal-Mart in Franklin can be crazy on Saturdays but it was also the 3rd of the month...SS checks come out on the 3rd. If you can go during the day it's lots better, I'm normally the youngest person in the store!!!!