Saturday, September 29, 2007

Ok, I have already missed a day

OK, I missed a post yesterday, Sorry, but you didn't miss much. I took Reagan to the doctor because she wasn't feeling well, the Dr. said it was just her allergies, and gave her a new allergy medicine, and said to start back on the breathing treatments, as needed. The weather here was beautiful, so we had dinner out on the deck, and stayed outside till dark. Today, I got up and made breakfast, and started cleaning house, and then we went to Anita's soccer game at noon, she actually kicked the ball today, we were so proud!! Then my mom came and had lunch with us, and now we are getting ready to do Anita's homework assignment, she has to make a family tree. This should be fun!!! Well, I hope everyone has a great weekend, I can tell you know I will not be posting tomorrow. So until Monday, stay safe!!

No comments: