Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Welcome to our Blog

I decided this would be a good way for everyone to know what is going on in our life, since everyone is so busy, and it is hard to just pick the phone up and call. I will try to post everyday, but i am not promissing anything, I am going to try and get Bryan to help. I hope everyone is doing well. We are just busy with school, church, MOPS and soccer. Anita has practice twice a week, and games on Saturday's. She is trying to adjust to the "going to school everyday" each morning she wakes up and says, "Do I have school today?" Reagan goes 2 days a week, so I have a little time to get things done, with out any kiddos. I have a prayer group I go to on Tuesdays, to pray over the kids, and Anita's school, and our family. It has really halped me to keep the focus!!!
Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus 1 Thess. 5: 16-18

Anita had her first subsitute teacher today, and didn't seem to care to much for it, she asked me if Mrs. Michelle would be back tomorrow, because she didn't want to go to school, if she wasn't there. I reassured her that everything would work out, and that hopefully her teacher would be back tomorrow, and if not, it would be OK.

We are planning a trip to Alabama in a few weeks to see Bryan's brother Steve and his wife Jeanette. They just recently moved there. Before that all of Bryan's family was at least 9 + hours away. We haven't seen any of his family in almost 2 years. We haven't been able to afford the trip up there ( it is very expensive with 2 little ones). Bryan is very excited to finally have family just a couple hours away, that we can take quick weekend trips to visit. (or even day trips)

We have also decided to go to the beach for Thanksgiving this year, we are going with my mom, my brother, his wife and their two boys. We are going to start making new traditions, Mom is ready for changes now.

Until next time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how cool! I will enjoying checking it from time to time. It's a shame we are always too busy, huh? Excited about your Thanksgiving plans. New traditions are good, but it will be weird ya'll not being there. Have fun in Alabama, and tell the girls hello! Love ya'll!