Friday, February 1, 2008

My first CVS trip




OK, I have been hearing all about it, and I finally decided to try it.


I printed all my coupons last night, went through the sales flyer, to see where to get my most EB's. I used 1-15 off, 1-10 off, 3-5off, 3-4off, 3-3off, 2-2off, plus manufacture coupons I had from the paper, and ones I printed off the computer.I spent $120.00, and paid $22.00, and received Around 35 EB's. I asked the cashier, if I could come back today, since coupons expire tomorrow, and she said I could go put my stuff in the car and come back in. I had the same coupons as above, plus my EB's and spent $145.00 and only paid $10.78, and came out with 29 more EB's, so basically I got $265.00 worth of stuff for FREE!!! I have attached photos, The bottom photo was the 1st visit, and the top photo is the 2nd visit.

No comments: